hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritual Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreaminggirl

dreaminggirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: hello everyone Reply with quote

Keeping this as brief as possible as I am on my tablet and a better typist at a keyboard, I must be getting old if I am complaining about tech!

I guess my paths have led me to spirituality for a long time, and I've looked into a lot of different religions to come to my own set of belliefs.

I will most likely be discussing them elsewhere in the forum.

I am 48 living in Nottinghamshire, the site limits me to choice of area so I put that on my profile but I am 30 minutes from either debyshire or yorkshire, possibly Lincolnshire too so anyone want to get in touch for a chat please dont hesitate.
Very Happy

78jon

78jon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`Hello, all the way from the US of A.

dreaminggirl

dreaminggirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`I've just spotted an email for this site and returned over a year, at the time of joining i moved house and had zero response from anyone bar your reply, if you are still around.

Great site! lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Spiritual Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2018